I hope this is enough for pictures this time around. I know that if you're anything like me, you read blogs much less if there isn't much for pictures. It is already the 5th of March (seriously) and I'm just now commenting on last month. Insert the monthly sigh right here.
Please pray for us for a few things these month (and next):
Jeremy's classes (Apologetics and 2 Corinthians) - that the students will really grow through their studies
Health - the kids could use some prayer in this department for sure
Further provision - we're actually doing well in this area (thanks everyone that supports us!!!) but we're also very close to getting a van (seriously, please join us in giving our great God praise and thanks for this)
Ireland - for the Lord's blessing upon His church there
This summer - Jeremy will be VERY BUSY this summer but also busy in gearing up for the summer (lots of prep work to do)
Lots of love,
Jeremy, Christi, Ian, Leah, Kara, and Mikayla
No comments:
Post a Comment