Let's recap:
We bought a van! Or, as we might have said when we lived in Austria: "We bought a vhite wan!"
Here you go:
It's a 1996 Ford Galaxy. Many, many thanks to all of you that have been praying for us over the last several years that we'd get a car. It's nice to have wheels again. We've been able to get to church up in Budapest the last couple of weeks and that has been a huge blessing as well.
What else... what else? Our friend Marcia Hess came out here from Israel to visit and to enjoy CCBCE's Guest Speaker's Week*. She is an old friend of ours from Calvary Chapel Vineland, New Jersey and currently a missionary in Tel Aviv.
What else... what else? Our friend Marcia Hess came out here from Israel to visit and to enjoy CCBCE's Guest Speaker's Week*. She is an old friend of ours from Calvary Chapel Vineland, New Jersey and currently a missionary in Tel Aviv.
*If you'd like to check out some of the Bible studies from Guest Speaker's Week, click here. The studies were translated, so for those of you that haven't heard the Hungarian language being spoken, you might really enjoy these messages! Either way, it was a great week.
I had the opportunity to share at the school of ministry at Calvary Chapel Budapest a couple of weeks ago. The topic: "What is the Gospel?" - I really enjoyed my time sharing with a pretty full house of believers interested in the essentials of our faith. I also have had two opportunities to share at our midweek Bible study here at the campus this semester. If you're interested, you can listen to those here (note that they're posted in day/month/year format).
You might also like to know that Leah lost a tooth!
What a little cutie!!! Our kids are growing up so fast. Oh, Mikayla will be four (4... FOUR!!!!!) in a week! How did that happen?!? In other news, Christi and Mikayla will be heading out to England to enjoy the wedding of our friends, Jen and Tom. Please pray for them that they'll have a safe trip and a GREAT TIME with some great friends.
Big news here: I (Jeremy) finally got a Facebook account. I know, I know, what is the world coming to?
Calvary Chapel Vรกc held an outreach towards the end of the month and I was able to join the team from the college here for our part. We played basketball (I know, I know... it's tough) with one of the city's teams. We had a great time and it seems like we were able to establish some relationships as well. Please pray for the church and for the people of the city.
All in all, March was great. I can't believe that April is already upon us, but time flies when you're having fun.
Kara's smile... yikes! Can't she just stay five forever?!?
Miki Blue Eyes!
Leah and Rachel on the way to Budapest for church.
Mikayla's impersonation of a Dr. Seuss character...
The kids at the Citadel in Budapest.
So, thanks again for all of your prayers and support. Please know that it is greatly appreciated. We understand that times are tight for everyone these days, so your sacrifice is taken to heart.
Until next month, many blessings!
Jeremy, Christi, Ian, Leah, Kara, and Mikayla
I had the opportunity to share at the school of ministry at Calvary Chapel Budapest a couple of weeks ago. The topic: "What is the Gospel?" - I really enjoyed my time sharing with a pretty full house of believers interested in the essentials of our faith. I also have had two opportunities to share at our midweek Bible study here at the campus this semester. If you're interested, you can listen to those here (note that they're posted in day/month/year format).
You might also like to know that Leah lost a tooth!
Big news here: I (Jeremy) finally got a Facebook account. I know, I know, what is the world coming to?
Calvary Chapel Vรกc held an outreach towards the end of the month and I was able to join the team from the college here for our part. We played basketball (I know, I know... it's tough) with one of the city's teams. We had a great time and it seems like we were able to establish some relationships as well. Please pray for the church and for the people of the city.
All in all, March was great. I can't believe that April is already upon us, but time flies when you're having fun.
Until next month, many blessings!
Jeremy, Christi, Ian, Leah, Kara, and Mikayla
No comments:
Post a Comment