2009, huh? Interesting. Anyone remember all the Y2K stuff years ago... like, 9 years ago? Seems like it was, well, almost 10 years ago.
Anyhow, so far so good with this year. We had a really, really great Christmas break, Christi and I enjoyed our 10 year anniversary, Ian turned 9 on the 31st, and I took a trip to Ireland with Ian at the end of the month as well.


School started on February 2nd, and my first class will be Wednesday afternoon. We're all looking forward to a great semester; excited to see what God has in mind for us and the students alike.
We wanted to say thank you to everyone for your prayers and support. We've been encouraged to know that we have so many friends and family members that are there for us - there to share Scripture, pray for us, encourage us, and just generally be there for us. Oh, by the way, please keep praying for us!
Something to think about...
Genesis chapter 24 is a wonderful love story, but it is also a wonderful story of how God leads His people. When Abraham's servant arrived at the place where he was to find Isaac's bride, he was blessed by the way that God led him: "As for me, being on the way, the LORD led me to the house of my master's brethren" (24:27). "Being on the way, the Lord led me..." I like that. I am grateful that we serve a God who speaks and a God who leads. God tells us a bit about Himself in Isaiah 28:29 - "the Lord of hosts, Who is wonderful in counsel and excellent in guidance."
Anyhow... thanks again, and we'll write more soon!
Jeremy and Christi
Post Script - In other news, I'll be adding an extra post to the blog this month in regards to Ireland, so check back here in a week or so.
Anyhow, so far so good with this year. We had a really, really great Christmas break, Christi and I enjoyed our 10 year anniversary, Ian turned 9 on the 31st, and I took a trip to Ireland with Ian at the end of the month as well.
School started on February 2nd, and my first class will be Wednesday afternoon. We're all looking forward to a great semester; excited to see what God has in mind for us and the students alike.
We wanted to say thank you to everyone for your prayers and support. We've been encouraged to know that we have so many friends and family members that are there for us - there to share Scripture, pray for us, encourage us, and just generally be there for us. Oh, by the way, please keep praying for us!
Something to think about...
Genesis chapter 24 is a wonderful love story, but it is also a wonderful story of how God leads His people. When Abraham's servant arrived at the place where he was to find Isaac's bride, he was blessed by the way that God led him: "As for me, being on the way, the LORD led me to the house of my master's brethren" (24:27). "Being on the way, the Lord led me..." I like that. I am grateful that we serve a God who speaks and a God who leads. God tells us a bit about Himself in Isaiah 28:29 - "the Lord of hosts, Who is wonderful in counsel and excellent in guidance."
Anyhow... thanks again, and we'll write more soon!
Jeremy and Christi
Post Script - In other news, I'll be adding an extra post to the blog this month in regards to Ireland, so check back here in a week or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment